Knowing your specific market is tremendously important in establishing your Social Media Strategy. Here are some easy steps to take to figure out the most interesting and engaging content for your followers:
- Know your audience. Who you are trying to reach?
- Do your research:
- Ask current followers/clients what they are interested in.
- Check out what the competition is doing on social media
- In doubt, ask Google 😉 Check out trends, topics, etc.
- Evaluate your response: are people engaged?
Robert Caruso, social media specialist, talks a little more in depth about Social Media Strategy in this article.
The Miami web design Team